Monday, January 12, 2015

A January List

via

A super random list of things I love about January, and wintertime in general. 


Snow · Rain · Gloomy days · Hot tea · Marathoning TV shows on New Year’s Eve · Finishing Skulduggery Pleasant: The Faceless Ones · Thinking of the fastest way to get my hands on the sequel (I’ll probably have to buy it) · Mist · Winter trees ·This song · Writing · Not writing · New books · Boots · Hot chocolate · Frost · Waiting for spring 

How has January been treating you so far? 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a lovely list! I'm also a fan of mist, new books, boots, hot chocolate, frost, and hot tea. :) It sounds like you've been enjoying January so far--I hope it continues to be a wonderful month for you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no such thing as too much hot chocolate or tea. I hope you have a wonderful January too!

      Delete